Copy Episodes to Another Feed
You can copy episodes from one feed to another using the bulk editing feature of episodes.
- Check the box next to each episode you'd like to copy, or select all
- Click "Edit..." → "Copy to Feed..."
- Choose your feed
- Click "Copy Episodes"
All episodes are copied as "unpublished" in the destination feed. The position in the feed depends on the type of feed you're copying to.
- Instant: At the bottom of the feed.
- Date-based: Set to the date and time at the time of copying.
- Drip: At the bottom of the feed.
After copying, head to your destination feed and finalize any settings like scheduled release or position, and publish the copied episodes when ready